You can register your grievance through our diverse channels viz. Phone
Banking, Branch, Website, Emails and Letters.
If you have a grievance, please share it with us through the following 3-tiered process:
You may file a complaint at the branch level/ call us/ write to us.
Option 1. Speak to our Phone Banking Officials
- Toll Free numbers: 1800-209-4324/1800-22-1070
- Non Toll Free Number: 022-67719100
- Contact number for outside India customers: +91-22-67719100
- Debit Card Hot listing number: 1800-22-6999
- Send SMS "IDBICARE" to 9220800800 and we will call you
Option 2. Fill an Online Complaint FormComplaint Form
Option 3. Write to us at
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Care Centre, IDBI Bank Ltd. 19th floor, IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Colaba. Mumbai 400 005.
When a complaint is registered through any one of the above channels, a unique Complaint ID will be generated. In case of non-receipt of reply within 8 working days of your registering the complaint or unsatisfactory reply, you can escalate your complaint to Level II, using your Complaint ID.
Please make sure that you provide us with the following details while registering a grievance with us. It will enable us to address your concern(s) in a holistic and timely manner.
- Your full name
- Your account details (i.e. your account number/customer ID), if you are an existing Customer
- Your contact details (address, telephone number and e-mail)
- Reference number of Transaction/Complaint ID, depending on your purpose of contact
Note: As per direction issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) the Bank has appointed an Internal Ombudsman (IO). The functioning of the Internal Ombudsman is governed by the Bank’s Internal Ombudsman Scheme.
Escalate your complaint for an unsatisfactory reply if not resolved within 8 days
If your complaint is not resolved satisfactorily within 8 working days of your registering the complaint, you may approach the appointed Grievance Redressal Officers as specified below between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month) :
For escalation of your grievance to GRO* click here
Shri Navin Kumar
General Manager & GRO
- Tel Number
- Email email@example.com
- Office Address Third Floor, Sai Corporate Park Rukanpura, Bailey Road Patna, Bihar Pin :800014
Pune, Satara, Kolhapur, Sangli Districts & State of Goa
Shri Sanjay S Kumar
General Manager & GRO
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address Centre Point Commercial Complex, First Floor, T T Nagar, New Market, Bhopal Pin :462003
Escalate your complaint for an unsatisfactory reply if not resolved within 11 days
Further, if your complaint is not resolved satisfactorily within 11 working days of your registering the complaint, you may approach the Principal Nodal Officer (PNO) between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month) :
For escalation of your grievance to the Principal Nodal Officer (PNO), click here
Smt. Jayati Chakraborty
General Manager & PNO
- Tel Number
- Office Address IDBI Bank Ltd. Customer Care Centre, 19th Floor, D Wing, IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai -400 005
*Applicable when level wise escalation is followed.
Excerpts of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006 are enclosed for your reference.
No complaint to the Banking Ombudsman shall lie unless:
(a) the complainant before making a complaint to the Banking Ombudsman, had made a written representation to the bank and the bank had rejected the complaint or the complainant had not received any reply within a period of one month after the bank received his representation or the complainant is not satisfied with the reply given to him by the bank;
(b) the complaint is made not later than one year after the complainant has received the reply of the bank to his representation or, where no reply is received, not later than one year and one month after the date of the representation to the bank;
(c) the complaint is not in respect of the same subject matter which was settled or dealt with on merits by the Banking ombudsman in any previous proceedings whether or not received from the same complainant or along with one or more complainants or one or more of the parties concerned with the subject matter;
(d) the complaint does not pertain to the same subject matter, for which any proceedings before any court, tribunal or arbitrator or any other forum is pending or a decree or Award or order has been passed by any such court, tribunal, arbitrator or forum;
(e) the complaint is not frivolous or vexatious in nature; and
(f) the complaint is made before the expiry of the period of limitation prescribed under the Indian Limitation Act, 1963 for such claims.
The details of the Banking Ombudsman and any further information on the Banking Ombudsman Scheme can be procured from our nearest branch or you may also visit www.bankingombudsman.rbi.org.infor the same.
Already Filled a Complaint